Monday, July 13, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_IZNOBERA_x0x
Age: 22
Location: Eastern Visayas, Philippines
About Me: I like Swimming, Billiards, Shopping, Hangging out with friends, Road trips, Driving, Picture taking, Singing, Listening to music and i guess there are lots more but i can't think of them right now. I like.... Pillows(lots!), Shoes, Slippers, Clothes, Earings, Necklaces, Mirrors, Comb,Cars... ETC. na nga ! hehe.. Well, im moody thats for sure. I like attention kahit minsan im shy. Minsan matampuhin(madalas pala),Sometimes i like being alone(parang soul search), Once na kumulit ako medyo layo na kayo, para na akong bakla sa mga comedy bar kung magsalita at manlait(i know its bad, but its fun,hehe)I don't like to be around too much crowds like in clubs,its stressing. Maybe once a month for ladies night for something. BTW, I DON'T GO ON DATES (".) I DON'T LIKE GUYS WHO LIKES ME :) I just TEASE them. Flirty, its better then loving the wrong person.

No comments: