Friday, May 29, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_SUGALICIOUS_x0x
Age: 24
Location: Manila, Philippines
About Me: You may call me miss suplada at first coz i don't talk to strangers even though they look nice.. but I'm really nice person who appreciate little things it does make me happy especially when it comes from the heart,. I'm a person with a big HEART.. I like being around with my sisters coz they are fun to be with.. i like to hang out with my friends when i have problems they make me happy..and tipsy!!! hahahaha i like eating!! beef tapa!!! and beef steak... they are my favorite!! and the one called beef randang!! its a maranao dish.. i like also the palapa it spicy it makes you HOT ready for the next fight!!! i like strolling around the mall or what they call the window shopping and staying at the park.. all by my self!! i enjoy it even I'm alone.. yes!! alone!! My biggest dream is to be a couturiere it means a TOP fashion designer and establish my own shop.. i like to make dress.. so I'm taking up a fashion designing course.. I'm a romantic person too!!! i like to love and be loved..

No comments: