Monday, April 6, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_JANEKATORSE21_x0x
Age: 21
Location: Manila, Philippines
About Me: Me as in prangka, bsta okey din ako kasama cowboy oki, my kaartihan mmmmmmmm i like playing guys lolz! i love g-mik! chikahan w/ maH frIeNdz, friendly ako, my sense of humor and sensible to talk with, favorite perfume: lacoste, favorite color: pink, anything basta pa gurl combination! tama bang gawin slum book to wheheheheheh gimmicKs, BARhopping { during freE time} YOU' drinK, i drink.. YOU' smOke, i dont smoke, astiG. . . i love dAncing, dancing and dancing... i love listening to music, fun 2 be with ( with my fRends). . . i hAvE a LOt oF friEndS, makuLiT, maingay (~ buT Im beHave in schooL~), I play guitar and volleyball. I want to go to different pLaces to meet new friends. I also play table tennis,. Im fond of forTune telling. If u donT know meH u'L say that im " suplada" but, once u know me u'L found out hu really JANE is?, my being "kalog", maingay(thats what my friends told me)... what more, u lau_Jaynee@yahoo.com.ph. . . aight!!??? ^^^ I olways want to meet new frends, but when i say i dont like you... i min it, I DONT!!!

No comments: