Saturday, April 4, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_DEZ28_x0x
Age: 28
Location: Austria
About Me: I'am now here near PERFECT. I'am VULNERABLE in believing LIES. Stupid mistakes cause HEARTBREAKS. As long as I've been BREATHING, people have been DECIEVING, trust no one cause around here, people CHANGE like the SEASON. I believe that everything happens for a REASON. people CHANGE so that i can learn to LET GO, things go wrong so that i can appreciate them when they're right, I BELIEVE lies eventually learn to trust no one but MYSELF, And sometimes good things fall APART so better things can fall TOGETHER. I always made mistakes in my life, I've let people take advantage of me and expected way less than what i deserve but I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I know better next time and won't settle for anything.all the pieces will fall into place until then. Laugh the confusion live for the moment and just know that everything happens for a REASON.

No comments: