Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_MZ_KEEFE_x0x
Age: 24
Location: Singapore
About Me: I enjoy taking care of my little angels, reading, watching movies, singing, dancing, cooking, telling stories to my son tobe, shopping (ng toys ng mga anak ko !hehe) browsing @ internet, handphones, shades... When I know things are not meant for me, I learn to let go. It doesn’t mean I’m weak. But I’m just showing how strong I am to fight the urge of wanting something I’m not supposed to have.. Some of us think holding on makes us strong. But sometimes, it is letting GO...I'm d type of girl dat can be so hurt but can still look at you & smile...'~~A LOVING & DEDICATED MOM~~.. I LOvE music, GOD fearing, Soft hearted, A trusted friend, jolly, sweet, approachable, Open-minded, simple... I like Soul... slow rnb.. jazz... CHRISTIAN songs

No comments: