Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_AZZY_x0x
Age: 24
Location: Japan
About Me: I'm well known as _iznaBHEra_ (a.k.a ++an0nym0u$++ from bbs) for they says i'm snobbish but ain't rude and Im also known as AZZY here at HPT. Was born and grew up in Mnl but migrated in jpn when i was 15. Kinda liberated but has limitations, PASAWAY, a great TEASER and kinda annoying cuz i can talk sh*ts if i want to..I only talk to people who I want to talk to and unfriendly i guess...I'm choosy when it comes to friends, but I stick to those who are worthy. I'm very frank specially when i'm pissed off and have a sharp tongue (w/c i hate most on my attitude), chatting? not always..coz lazy to answer pms.. soundtripping? yes! definately, I love music..it's the daily bread of my s0uL. singing? (yeah..specially, when I'm on my bath), I love perfumes ( well..it's my collection!), dancing, I love wearing kimonos..i love japanese foods such as Osushi, Sukiyaki, Shabu-shabu, shrimp tempura, nabe and many to mention!.. clubbing, i love drinking.. red wine, not much on champagne, japanese sake, cocktail, i prefer black beer than normal beers..and i have an interest only to those who are interesting.Graphic designing, playing darts, golf, photography, modelling and so on and so fort...

No comments: