Saturday, March 28, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_GIRLNXT2U_x0x
Age: 25
Location: Singapore
About Me: Call me "KAYE", a simple peRson.. Living in a simple life with full of happy memories of which i can cherish foreva!! i live by my own rule in life which is "To live life with no regrets" im the type who dont pretend to be someone im not.. i stay real & i live my life the way i want it to be, i don't want to be dictated on how i should run it.. i am contented of what i have,.Only a few knoe the real me!! I may not that intelligent and brainy type but im smart enough to know whats right and wronG.. and wise enough to decide my own! I like chatting, shopping, fs, photography, watching movies, net surfing, lumafang, gumala :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beauty touches my senses... Sana makilala man lang kita, kahit sa aking panaginip lamang.

Anonymous said...

want you to be my girl next door, may i?