Saturday, March 28, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_LITTLEMISSSHAWTY_x0x
Age: 31
Location: Singapore
About Me: Heya there pipz! u can caLL me shawty a.k.a damn_itz_jing. i hav 1 handsome singa-pino baby boi (singaporean/filipino mix)lolz...ive been married to my hubby for almost 6yrs and been stayin in singapore for 6yrs. anyways, i love to draw, listening to music, cooking, xempre mawawaLa ba sa hobby ko ang pagkanta!=P my personaLity is very compLex, i Like to hang out with my friends, chatting wid them while drinking coffee, taking pix with them (lolz). Love having new friends, im very sociable and fun to hang out with,iLove to go cLubbing, goin to the beach, and swimming kht hnde ako marunong.lolz. iLove coffee, i smoke but i dont drink.. iLove playing computer games & chatting, i can be bitchy if somebody pisses me off, im a lover and not a fighter, but iLL fight for what i love and for my love ones.. i enjoy almost evrything speciaLLy i enjoy being a part of HPT famiLy.. can't wait to meet them..coz of this HPT famiLy, i gained more of friends.=) iLove HPT famiLy! wooooooooooooot!!!

No comments: