Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Camfrog ID: x0x_HPT_PRETTY_HOTPINAY23_x0x
Age: 19
Location: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I AM A DREAMER... and that's why i like it when people appreciate the things i do. because sometimes, i feel as though i'm unwanted... MISUNDERSTOOD! although, i don't take s**t from people who are too closed minded to accept the fact that the world doesn't revolve around them. i make sure that i don't do anything that would stop me from being myself (but not everyone could see through my unacceptable exterior)... and i think that makes me a stong person. i love my music... can't live without it. if i could keep only one of my five senses, i'd keep my hearing... just so i could still constantly listen to my music. i think i'm more a feeler than a thinker... coz i tend to follow my heart most of the time. i wish i could fly...(dream on, louise!) i love strawberries! and i love pigging out! sometimes i could be really annoying ( heehee!). i like getting what i want. that's sometimes a bad thing, but i'm learning.i like having a good time and i hate the word BORED... don't like getting bored! i'm plain human. i believe that life is all about making mistakes coz that's how you grow into a better person. we should all figure out our own s**t and fix it. coz why live life if your a total mess? we're all the same... trying hard to truly know who we really are. that's a struggle i'm sure everyone goes through... just like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A simple quiet type of girl, yet very naughty.. A hottie!

Anonymous said...

lalo kang gumaganda ahh